Wednesday, March 4, 2009

More Updates For The People!


Okay girls and boys. I apologize for the slow pace of posts, it's been just a really lazy weekend after the Montréalers left. I took the time to veg and catch up on some reading.

I have great news. I just scored an editorial internship for an online beauty and fashion site (woohoo! *doing a victory dance*). Needless to say, I am very very excited. It should be an awesome experience and invaluable training is to be had -something that I am really looking forward to. I am meeting with them tomorrow and having an orientation --more details when all is final and stamped with a seal! 


Last week, I received a super awesome package in the mail. It made my day! Sweets for a rockin gold necklace makes a great barter. Thank you, Laura luv. [Do check out her charming trinkets here.]
  



For outfits, I leave you with some old ones from my holiday visit back in Manila last December. I have been very lazy to take pictures the past days but I will take more from the rest of the week, I promise! 

Cape hoodie, Silence and Noise. Jeans and tank, MNG. Platforms, Zara. Bracelets, Get Happy. Ring, H&M.
in Zara's dressing room. ;P
Dress, H&M. Belt, Zara. Bag, UO, Sandals, Renegade Folk. Ring, H&M.


And to bid adieu, I leave you with some cool clips and vids from websites I have been hounding this week.

New York Street Fashion --too cool, effortless, aspirational.
click links for the videos.


P.S. This post is dedicated to my new favorite boy (boys?) in the blogoshpere! Check out their super rad site. xx

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's so cool :)

BTW I have a little award waiting for you over here: http://trischexpress.blogspot.com/2009/03/pop-art-alizee-inspiration.html

Trisch xo

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

Omgsh! Congrats!! =] I'm so happy/excited for you!

I adore those lace tights =]

xoxo,
La C.

Vintage Lollipops said...

That's incredible, congratulations!

And the necklace... LOVE it!xxx

Marian said...

CONGRATULATIONS darling! well deserved sweetie! so happy and super excited for you.
darling gorge outfit and the package is yummy!
muah x
Marian

DaisyChain said...

Congratulations on the internship! I am super super happy for you,
and I adore your outfit!

Anonymous said...

wow, congratulations dear! what an amazing opportunity that'll be :-)

Song of Style said...

ah congrats sweetie!!!
and i love the outfits!

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

congrats!! love all your outfits here :)

Frank&Rémy said...

you look incredible as always! Specially with the hot tights, lovely! Why didn't we meet you when we lived in the states

yiqin; said...

I want lace leggings! It has been so long since I have gotten packages!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Susanna-Cole King said...

Aw congratulations on your new internship, dear, you totally deserve it! <3

Also love your outfit, the cape hoodie is such a statement piece, and those jeans are simply perfect!

xoxo,
S-C