Saturday, March 14, 2009

Spring Fling


I am so enchanted by small hints of spring's coming. The frozen lake now ripples with water, grass tinge with green, rain showers alternate with the bright shining sun, and temperatures rise and fall. Aahh, adieu hiver et bienvenue printemps.

A light jacket was all that was needed.

I cannot wait to burst out in blush, ruffles, florals, and checks.
***

I missed terribly someone's kiss today.


Maybe that's what life is...
a wink of the eye, a beat of the heart,
an impulsive kiss on the cheek, a spark of chemistry...
and the winking stars.

5 comments:

DaisyChain said...

I'm so excited to break out the spring/summer wear, I'm sick of layers and dull colours.

Anonymous said...

I am very excited for spring as well! There's still too much snow outside - the worst part of winter and living on top of a mountain :(

Trisch xo

Frank&Rémy said...

Hello beautiful! Love the jacket with the dots, i want one as well :D. It fits u perfectly!

Dane said...

I looooove that Phillip Lim vest..

Unknown said...

yes! i can not wait for warm weather for spring/summer wear!!