Saturday, February 14, 2009

in the pitter patter of a heart♥beat..


I am back here.





It's been minutes, it's been days; it's been all I will remember.



"I've been lost in your hair.."




And in a naked slumber, I dream all
this again.


Look at me I'm twenty three
Beautiful a sight to see
Tonight


We talk and talk
'round it all
Who'd have thought we'd end up here
But I'm feeling fine
Cos with you I'm running, running, running
Somewhere I can't get to
Yes I have to change the rules;
I'm with you



What if you get off at the next stop
Would you just wave as I'm drifting off?
If I never saw you again,
Could I keep all of this
Inside..




Someone like you, and all you know, and how you speak
Off in the night, while you live it up, I'm off to sleep
Waging wars to shake the poet and the beat

I hope it's gonna make you notice
...
someone like me..

I'm ready now.


****
Boy I hear you in my dreams,
I feel you whisper across the sea..
I keep you with me, in my



Feel this
Can you feel this
My heart beating out of my chest
Soul and spirit
Chord and lyrics



Let go, let go and believe,
Let go..



"Never say never; these things have a funny way of working out.."


**
you have me smitten once again...




Flying High - Jem


I bet there's hearts all over the world tonight. ♥

13 comments:

i devour fashion said...

Ohhh, what a lovely post, indeed!
Seeing this truly convinces me to visit NYC one day. Thanks Rach!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! =)

yiqin; said...

Great post! I love your shoes & the pictures are SO fab!

FASHION CHALET said...

thanks darling, have a happy day, I LOVE your ring! =]

xx

Elizabeth Marie said...

I LOVE this post Rach!! So gorgeous. And Magnolia is my heaven.

I hope your day is full of all the love you deserve!
xo
Liz

Anonymous said...

i love this song :-)

Dane said...

Happy Hearts Day, Rache! ♥

Song of Style said...

i love this story telling post!

Anonymous said...

Amazing post :) the pictures are just are fab!

DaisyChain said...

What a truly beautiful post my darling.

Marian said...

Rachel this is a lovely post.the romantic in me was ooohing and ahhing :o).hope you had a lovely v-day!love all these photos.
muah x
marian

rachaelgking said...

LOVE those shoes!!! Hawt!

Elizabeth Marie said...

I am bookmarking this post so I have it forever.

And I just noticed the "hearts all over the world tonight" at the bottom...awwwww!!

I'm so glad you like my blog, the feeling is mutual my dahling! :)
xxo
Liz

A BIT COQUETTISH said...

Lovely, lovely post! I want to go to NYC now =] Magnolia truly is quite amazing!

xoxo,
La C.