Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Snowed


Been having dark days recently and it's really kinda wearing me down. I've just been wallowing and cuddling under my covers before dragging my bum off to school. I really have to start perking up and avoid drifting off into slumber on the public transit (loser). I haven't had time to update too because of oral presentations and midterms, so so busy! It's gonna slow down a bit before picking up again so I'm sure to post some more this week before being M.I.A again in the following weeks.

I was gonna take a picture of my white Zara funnel-collar coat's first night out yesterday, unfortunately freezing wind and the absence of my camera prevented the photo-op. It's winter now so the coat will get some wear-time and make an appearance soon. 

For now, some (old) pictures of my trip to London last April. Just because I really LOVED it there.





And a very big thank you to all the beautiful people who read my randomness and especially everyone who leaves me sweet sweet comments. It really brightens up my day like you don't even know, and you guys rock.

2 comments:

Marian said...

hey hon,wish you all the best for your upcoming midterms my dear.love those images,reminds me that i live in a great city.
muah!
marian

*~The World is My Catwalk~* said...

Lucky girl!!! I would trade my bags for a trip to London! heehee...

I love your outfits and goodluck with your exams!