Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Backlog

Hello, lovelies. It's been awhile. Last week was pretty busy as my Dad was here and I was pretty much out and about showing him around. We had a fantabulous time together, the only downside was that the visit was too short. I still can't believe he left already. Anyway, I also turned in my baby to have his iSight repaired. It's been acting up the past month wherein sometimes my webcam worked, sometimes it didn't. I just got it today and the camera is all brand new. Props to the Apple Geniuses who fixed everything and kept my hard drive (and all the memory) intact! Everything is still here and I'm so relieved.. :) I really love Apple. Thank goodness for my Protection Plan too, I didn't have to pay a single cent! Anyone out there with Apple products, I recommend you buy Apple Care protection plan.. it's soo worth it.

Anyhoo, to catch up, I'll start with a few outfit pictures.

Plaid top, La Senza. Scarf, Promod. Jacket, Zara. Hotpants, H&M. Tights, from Korea. Booties, Urban Outfitters. Gloves, Marc by Marc Jacobs.

Ribbed beanie with Bow. (excuse the blurry quality)


Long top, Zara. Tights and Knee-high socks, Aldo. Coat, Topshop. Beanie, H&M. Wellies, Zara. Bag and Arm Warmers, Urban Outfitters.

the bow is somewhat more outlined in this photo

Coat and Tunic Top, Topshop. Ribbed tights, Urban Outfitters. Gloves, Marc by Marc Jacobs.

More soon. Now I sleep.



P.S. Thank you for all your sweet comments on my last post! :)

7 comments:

Abby said...

Oh i've missed your posts dear! Great to see some hot outfit posts of yours again!

x

FASHION CHALET said...

Your hot pink beanie is so cute on you!! :)

Thanks for the double commenting (on my last outfit and on my Halloween costume, love!)

Your a gem <3

♥/ fashion chalet

FASHION CHALET said...

It may get cooler soon. Let's pray!<3

I want to don some Winter garb. ;)

♥/ fashion chalet

*~The World is My Catwalk~* said...

Oh Rachel why do you have to be soooo cute???!!! These pictures are Major Cuteness!!!

I love the pink beanie, the purple tights... the plaid shirt... you really know how to pop some color!!!

I'm glad your back! Though I also was away for sometime...but I'm happy you got to spend time with your dad... I know it must be hard being away from the family and all...

*~The World is My Catwalk~* said...

heehee you are so cute!

Funny I've never mentioned my name anywhere here... I just post and comment with the usual blogger identity and forget that I call some people by their first names, while they, on the other hand, have no idea what mine is... I'm so sorry! heehee...

It's PEACHES. Ok I'm not kidding and this is not some pseudo-internet-name...I know how some people just refuse to give out their names and just come up with all sorts of other aliases but that's just it---but my real name still sounds silly doesnt it? heehee you can click on some of my "neck" pictures and my ID necklace would serve as a proof.. heeehee

Anonymous said...

i really love the fist outfit. and the beanie is very cute :)

Dane said...

Your beanie is adorable. I have this strange urge to sew bows on every piece of clothing I have. Sadly, Ive been so burnt out lately I hav not had the chance to do so yet, but wait.. I shall! How cold is it in Montreal these days? But you fit right it, layers and all! Cute, cute, cute!