Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Blogs, Thoughts, and More Blogs

After saying to myself (and to other bloggers) that I will sign up on Blog Lovin', this morning I finally did! Seeing how my favorites are so organized and how I will always be updated on posts just makes me happy. Now at least one part of my daily world isn't in a clutter ;)


Thanks to everyone for taking time to actually read through my random-est thoughts, and especially to those who leave comments. I love hearing from you! :)
now you can also..
see you there!



P.S. my macbook charger has sadly passed away (for good this time), but is scheduled for an appointment at the Apple Store tomorrow. Hoping they fix him up or if they'd rather give me a brand new one, I'll take it! Yipee!

2 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

I miss Summer Roberts too ♥
Thank you for the lovely comments!
Want to trade weather? It *wish* it were cooler!!

xo/ fashion chalet

*~The World is My Catwalk~* said...

I hope they give you a new one!! heehee...

I love the picture!!

Thanks for the comment on my shoes.. I originally wanted the Nine West heech sandals but they were out of stock.. then I found those ones online and got them for only $10 (!!!)during my trip to the US last August..

Local Publication? Wait.. I think I have an idea! No wonder your profile picture looked so familiar...(think Preview Best Dressed 2008 Ball) *wink-wink!*