Thursday, October 23, 2008

New Reality Show on CW





Who else watched the pilot episode of Stylista last night? Did you guys love it?? I liked it.. I don't love it yet, but it is very interesting to watch. I can imagine being all nerves like the contestants when they brought their breakfast trays to Anne Slowey.. and the outfits being criticized, scary! I didn't expect them to compliment Danielle's outfit and was really surprised when Anne and Joe both did. It's not because she's not "model size," I just didn't see anything spectacular about it.

I really don't like Megan. To me she looks like an evil brunette Britney Spears.



Kate Lanphear was guest judge on last night's episode! Looking fabulous as always.


I'm intrigued by the show because the challenge to do pages would be pretty similar to what I used to do for Preview. It's nerve-racking to submit the page and a lot of hard work actually doing it but I loved it. The sense of job satisfaction far outweighs what stress you might feel during production. And seeing your byline on print? Priceless. (Okay I sound like a Visa commercial.)

Stylista looks like a pretty good show to follow. Looking forward to what they cook up for next week..


4 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

Thank you, yes I made them (well, I added the studding) myself. Btw, I like your profile picture. This show looks really interesting! I should tune in. :)

xo/ fashion chalet

geri hirsch said...

o no! i totally forgot to set the tivo!! must set tonight!

Meghan and Lana said...

Oooh I PVR'd that! Can't wait to see Kate on it, she's the best!!

Vintage Lollipops said...

I keep meaning to watch it... I'll have to remember!! Dammit!