Monday, October 13, 2008

Indescribable

Just got back from Vermont and the sights there were breathtaking. The beauty of the landscape really struck me and I remembered this song... It speaks of God's wonders that are ever-present around us. 




From the highest of heights to the depths of the sea
Creation's revealing Your majesty



From the colors of fall to the fragrance of spring
Every creature unique in the song that it sings
All exclaiming:





Indescribable, uncontainable,
You placed the stars in the sky and You know them by name.
You are amazing, God.



All powerful, untameable,
Awestruck we fall to our knees as we humbly proclaim
You are amazing, God.




Who has told every lightning bolt where it should go?
Or seen heavenly storehouses laden with snow..



Who imagined the sun and gives source to its light,
Yet conceals it to bring us the coolness of night;
None can fathom..





Indescribable, uncontainable,
You placed the stars in the sky and You know them by name.



You are amazing, God.
Incomparable, unchangeable
You see the depths of my heart 
and You love me the same.
You are amazing, God
You are amazing, God



will get back on comments tomorrow.  :)
Bonne Nuit.

P.S. As much as I would like to take credits for the beautiful photos, the 1st, 7th, and 8th pictures are borrowed from one of my sister's album in multiply.  Those were taken at beaches in the Philippines. Also, only the 2nd, 6th, and last photos are pictures I actually took in Vermont. The 3rd, 4th, and 5th are pictures I took some time ago in Boston, Paris, and my garden back home, respectively. 

4 comments:

*~The World is My Catwalk~* said...

Those are such beautiful pictures!!!

I love your poetry on God's magnificence manifested through nature and all the wonders that sorround us. I found it very inspiring to read on a Monday, thanks for sharing that with us!

I totally LIKE your outfit... look at those jhodpurs!!

Susanna-Cole King said...

Oh my goodness, I love that song! It's my all time favorite to sing in church, and really it is so true indeed.

I've always like natured, and really be immersed in it... I don't know, I feel closer to God that way, and it's nice to be away in a place that seems distance from our materilistic (sp).

Great post, beautiful pictures too! :)

xoxo,
S-C

DaisyChain said...

Oh my, what breath-taking photographs.

Susana Rodrigues said...

the photos and the words together make this post amazing!