Sunday, October 19, 2008

Stolen



We watch the season
Pull up its own stakes
And catch the last weekend
Of the last week



Before the gold and the glimmer have been replaced
Another sun soaked season fades away




Invitation only
Grand Farewells
Crush the best one
Of the best ones
Clear liquor and cloudy eyed
Too early to say goodnight





And from the ball room floor
We are in celebration
One good stretch before our hibernation
Our dreams assured and we all
Will sleep well
Sleep Well




you have stolen my heart


Watch you spin around
In your highest heels
You are the best one
Of the best ones

Top, La Senza. Oversized jacket, Studio S. Scarf, Minicci. Hand warmers and bow bangle, H&M.
 Booties and bag, Zara. Textured Tights, Urban Outfitters. Ring, BCBG.


We
All
Look
Like
We
Feel



you have stolen..

 
you have stolen my heart.







7 comments:

Susanna-Cole King said...

Oh your outfit is fabulous, and the pictures are so lovely! And the poetry/lyrics are beautiful! Did you write them or are they from something? :)

Thanks for your comment, always great to hear from you, and I really love the way you look at humility and confidence! :)

xoxo,
S-C

DaisyChain said...

I adore your outfit,
and the words you've used here.
Hope you've had a good weekend

Anonymous said...

love this... so dreamy.

S (formerly of Modern-Guilt) said...

Gorgeous outfit and I adore these photos. Hope you had a marvellous weekend - from the looks of it you definitely did :)

Dana (MODAna) said...

your baf is so cool! It looks like my Bulga kinda, but with two colors

Abby said...

Love that oversized jacket!

The pics of you and your boy are soooo sweet as well.

*~The World is My Catwalk~* said...

I love everything about your outfit Rachel!! Love the skirt and that shrug is so nice too!!

Awww... you must be missing your boyf really bad!!! I know how it feels... and I hope this one shall pass sooner than soon for you...

I'm so excited to hear about your Manila-food places! Let's exchange stories sometime ok?