Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Blue Eagle, The King!


Yup, Blue Eagles are champions this year! They ruled Season 71 with only one loss (don't bother asking me which team they lost to, I have no idea). What a sweet sweep. I wish I could've been there to go celebrate with everyone at the bonfire! I heard the campus what PACKED with cars and people; all Ateneans past and present were there to celebrate the victory. I feel sorry for all the motorists who got stuck in the traffic along Katipunan that night.
Anyway..

I got this picture through email and it is indeed such a sweet picture. In your face hoferhofer (let's not bother with the real name)! 


Baclao blocks the dude in green.

It reminded me of another legendary block last Season 65.
Larry Fonacier and Cardona:



The heat is ON!


Champions

Check out the faces of the people in green. :D

Through joys and tears, through the laughing years, we sing our battle song: Win or lose, it’s the school we choose; this is the place where we belong!


Congratulations, Ateneo Blue Eagles!

* bonfire and fireworks *


No comments: