Friday, October 17, 2008

Fashion Week

I have been feeling a bit under the weather lately and it had affected my will to blog. I can see the road to recovery now, and I decided to start by updating this.




I love the polka dots on these tights, they kinda look like ostrich print.

It's Montreal Fashion Week, and last night our class went to see a show. I feel sorry for the latecomers who weren't able to come inside. (Someone just got us in as a special favor to my teacher). The fashion show we watched was by Caroline Neron. The show itself was an excellent production; in fact, it stood out more than the pieces. To introduce each set were dancers outfitted in AA (high-waisted tricot leggings + lame headbands). There were 3 themes: Cleopatra, Marie Antoinette, and the spoiled heiress. It basically showcased skin-tight flesh toned jersey dresses with jewelry or crinoline skirts.














at the lounge room.











Long sleeved top, H&M. Knit dress, Forever 21. Tights and Legwarmers, H&M. Boots, Zara.
Necklace, Get Happy. Ring, H&M. Feather Hairband, Forever 21.



À tout à l'heure,

8 comments:

S (formerly of Modern-Guilt) said...

I was going to come to Montreal for FW this year and decided against at the last minute...looks like I should've gone though :(
You look fabulous and like you're having a blast!
xx
S

Susanna-Cole King said...

Oh sorry you've been under the weather, but glad to hear you're feeling better :)

And so cool that you got to see a fashion show, your outfit is really great, love the colors especially! :)

xoxo,
S-C

Dane said...

OMG Rache, thats such a good idea Betty la fea! You have to post loads of photos!

Yea its starting to get hot over here, seriously. Im always confused about our seasons but i guess now is spring time? I can never tell.. all I know is its stopped raining, and the wind direction has changed. And man is it getting scorching hot.

Will you be coming back for the holidays? I think everyone is gonna be on the island for new years.

Dane said...

oh and Im adding you to my blog roll. xx

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

Hi dear... I read your comment on Susanna Cole's blog earlier & decided to drop by...just to let you know that your comment is so true indeed...I was touched somehow. God's Blessings to you sweetie! Hope to hear from you sometimes ok! Happy Autumn season*

FASHION CHALET said...

Your boots are amazingggg. I love the color and knee height. ♥

xo/ fashion chalet

ashleigh said...

oh my gosh i don't remember my school excursions EVER being this fun!

and i love your outfit especiall the tights :)!!

Abby said...

ahhh I am so jealous you got to go to this cool fashion show!